martes, 19 de mayo de 2009

More than I could stand

For you I was a flame Love is a losing game Fire storey fire as you came Love is a losing game
Why do I wish I never played Oh what a mess we made And now the final frame
Played out by the band Love is a losing hand More than I could stand Love is a losing hand

Self professed... profound Till the chips were down ...know you're a gambling man
Though I'm rather blind Love is a fate resigned Memories mar my mind Love is a fate resigned
Over futile odds And laughed at by the gods And now the final frame

Love is a losing game

3 comentarios:

  1. Buen tema de Winehouse para los momentos de bajón. Ultimamente, thanks god, no los vengo necesitando jaja. ¡Un beso! :) Cuidate.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Jaja bien ahi, que se vayan los Momentos asi, pero que vas a hacer si vienen y no se quieren ir? recien me entero que existen tamb los caprichosos, te acordas? nos falta terminar de hacer el compilado, aprovecho estos dias para hacerlo, cduiate y hablamos un beso dan

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Me hice un blog, no entiendo nda! xD jajaja . Un besso!!

    ResponderEliminar